Indulge in a rejuvenating wellness experience that will take your body & mind on a sensory journey into a haven of tranquility at our celebrated Kaya Kalp Spa.Close X
- Water flow restrictors in all water outlets.
- Treated recycled water is used for flushing through a dual flush system; for air conditioning cooling towers; landscaping and gardening via drip irrigation & sprinklers.
- Usage of solar thermal systems for hot water & steam generation.
- All health & wellness utility systems like lighting, heating, ventilation, air conditioning and water management have been upgraded to increase performance efficiency by 20%.
- Our luxury hotels have reduced water consumption by 50% in the last 5 years.
- Almost 100% of solid waste is either reused or recycled.
- The hot water produced by solar energy is equivalent to the average hot water consumption of 6000 households.
- Treated recycled water is used for air conditioning, landscaping and gardening.